Practical Cybersecurity Architecture, Second Edition
- Paperback: 388 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (November 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837637164
- ISBN-13: 978-1837637164
Practical Cybersecurity Architecture, 2nd Edition: Plan, design, and build resilient security architectures to secure your organization’s hybrid networks, cloud-based workflows, services, and applications
Cybersecurity architecture is the discipline of systematically ensuring that an organization is resilient against cybersecurity threats. Cybersecurity architects work in tandem with stakeholders to create a vision for security in the organization and create designs that are implementable, goal-based, and aligned with the organization’s governance strategy.
Within this book, you’ll learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity architecture as a practical discipline. These fundamentals are evergreen approaches that, once mastered, can be applied and adapted to new and emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning. You’ll learn how to address and mitigate risks, design secure solutions in a purposeful and repeatable way, communicate with others about security designs, and bring designs to fruition. This new Practical Cybersecurity Architecture, Second Edition outlines strategies to help you work with execution teams to make your vision a reality, along with ways of keeping designs relevant over time. As you progress, you’ll also learn about well-known frameworks for building robust designs and strategies that you can adopt to create your own designs.
- Create your own architectures and analyze different models
- Understand strategies for creating architectures for environments and applications
- Discover approaches to documentation using repeatable approaches and tools
- Discover different communication techniques for designs, goals, and requirements
- Focus on implementation strategies for designs that help reduce risk
- Apply architectural discipline to your organization using best practices
By the end of this Practical Cybersecurity Architecture, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have the foundational skills required to build infrastructure, cloud, AI, and application solutions for today and well into the future with robust security components for your organization.