Practical Automated Machine Learning on Azure
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (October 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149205559X
- ISBN-13: 978-1492055594
Practical Automated Machine Learning on Azure: Using Azure Machine Learning to Quickly Build AI Solutions
Develop smart applications without spending days and weeks building machine-learning models. With this practical book, you’ll learn how to apply automated machine learning (AutoML), a process that uses machine learning to help people build machine learning models. Deepak Mukunthu, Parashar Shah, and Wee Hyong Tok provide a mix of technical depth, hands-on examples, and case studies that show how customers are solving real-world problems with this technology.
- Learn how companies in different industries are benefiting from AutoML
- Get started with AutoML using Azure
- Explore aspects such as algorithm selection, auto featurization, and hyperparameter tuning
- Understand how data analysts, BI professions, developers can use AutoML in their familiar tools and experiences
- Learn how to get started using AutoML for use cases including classification, regression, and forecasting
Building machine-learning models is an iterative and time-consuming process. Even those who know how to create ML models may be limited in how much they can explore. Once you complete this Practical Automated Machine Learning on Azure: Using AutoML to Build and Deploy Intelligent Solutions book, you’ll understand how to apply AutoML to your data right away.