PowerShell Cookbook, 4th Edition
- Paperback: 984 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (July 13, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 109810160X
- ISBN-13: 978-1098101602
PowerShell Cookbook: Your Complete Guide to Scripting the Ubiquitous Object-Based Shell, 4th Edition: Updated for PowerShell 5.1 and Open Source PowerShell up to 7.0 and beyond
How do you use PowerShell to navigate the filesystem, manage files and folders, or retrieve a web page? This introduction to the PowerShell language and scripting environment provides more than 400 task-oriented recipes to help you solve all kinds of problems. Intermediate to advanced system administrators will find more than 100 tried-and-tested scripts they can copy and use immediately.
- Learn how to use PowerShell on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019
- Tour PowerShell’s core features, including the command model, object-based pipeline, and ubiquitous scripting
- Master fundamentals such as the interactive shell, pipeline, and object concepts
- Perform common tasks that involve working with files, internet-connected scripts, user interaction, and more
- Solve tasks in systems and enterprise management, such as working with Active Directory and the filesystem
Updated for PowerShell 5.1 and Open Source PowerShell up to 7.0 and beyond, this comprehensive PowerShell Cookbook, 4th Edition includes hands-on recipes for common tasks and administrative jobs that you can apply whether you’re on the client or server version of Windows. You also get quick references to technologies used in conjunction with PowerShell, including regular expressions, the XPath language, format specifiers, and frequently referenced .NET, COM, and WMI classes.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Massage with Hair Essential Oil Hair Comb Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]