Multi-Cloud Strategy for Cloud Architects, Second Edition
- Paperback: 470 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (April 27, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804616737
- ISBN-13: 978-1804616734
Multi-Cloud Strategy for Cloud Architects, 2nd Edition: Solve the complexity of running a business in a multi-cloud environment with practical guidelines backed by industry experience
Are you ready to unlock the full potential of your enterprise with the transformative power of multi-cloud adoption? As a cloud architect, you understand the challenges of navigating the vast array of cloud services and moving data and applications to public clouds. But with Multi-Cloud Strategy for Cloud Architects, Second Edition, you’ll gain the confidence to tackle these complexities head-on.
This edition delves into the latest concepts of BaseOps, FinOps, and DevSecOps, including the use of the DevSecOps Maturity Model. You’ll learn how to optimize costs and maximize security using the major public clouds – Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud. Examples of solutions by the increasingly popular Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Alibaba Cloud have been added in this edition. Plus, you will discover cutting-edge ideas like AIOps and GreenOps.
With practical use cases, including IoT, data mining, Web3, and financial management, this book empowers you with the skills needed to develop, release, and manage products and services in a multi-cloud environment.
- Choose the right cloud platform with the help of use cases
- Master multi-cloud concepts, including IaC, SaaS, PaaS, and CaC
- Use the techniques and tools offered by Azure, AWS, and GCP to integrate security
- Maximize cloud potential with Azure, AWS, and GCP frameworks for enterprise architecture
- Use FinOps to define cost models and optimize cloud costs with showback and chargeback
By the end of this Multi-Cloud Strategy for Cloud Architects, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have mastered the intricacies of multi-cloud operations, financial management, and security. Don’t miss your chance to revolutionize your enterprise with multi-cloud adoption.