Modern Web Testing with TestCafe
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 30, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800200951
- ISBN-13: 978-1800200951
Modern Web Testing with TestCafe: A no-nonsense guide to getting started with TestCafe quickly by building a complete test suite while learning the core concepts of test automation with TestCafe
TestCafe is an open source end-to-end testing framework that combines unmatched ease of use with advanced automation and robust built-in stability mechanisms. This book is a comprehensive, project-based introduction to TestCafe that will show you how to use the TestCafe framework and enable you to write fast and reliable tests; plus you’ll have a proof of concept ready to demonstrate the practical potential of TestCafe.
- Understand the basic concepts of TestCafe and how it differs from classic Selenium
- Find out how to set up a TestCafe test environment
- Run TestCafe with command-line settings
- Verify and execute TestCafe code in the browser
- Automate end-to-end testing with TestCafe using expert techniques
- Discover best practices in TestCafe development and learn about the future roadmap of TestCafe
By the end of this Modern Web Testing with TestCafe book, you’ll have learned how to write and enhance end-to-end tests with TestCafe to solve real-world problems and deliver results.
Windows Defender detected Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml in file 1800200951.rar downloaded from webfile: …1800200951.rar|https://s265.turbobit.net/download.php?
Dear Arturo, Be sure that rar archive is clean and contains only pdf,epub,mobi versions of this book. Win defender recognizes epub and mobi files as viruses, cos it cannot scan them totally.