Modern Generative AI with ChatGPT and OpenAI Models
- Paperback: 286 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 26, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1805123335
- ISBN-13: 978-1805123330
Modern Generative AI with ChatGPT and OpenAI Models: Harness the power of AI with innovative, real-world applications, and unprecedented productivity boosts, powered by the latest advancements in AI technology like ChatGPT and OpenAI
Generative AI models and AI language models are becoming increasingly popular due to their unparalleled capabilities. This book will provide you with insights into the inner workings of the LLMs and guide you through creating your own language models. You’ll start with an introduction to the field of generative AI, helping you understand how these models are trained to generate new data.
Next, you’ll explore use cases where ChatGPT can boost productivity and enhance creativity. You’ll learn how to get the best from your ChatGPT interactions by improving your prompt design and leveraging zero, one, and few-shots learning capabilities. The use cases are divided into clusters of marketers, researchers, and developers, which will help you apply what you learn in this book to your own challenges faster.
You’ll also discover enterprise-level scenarios that leverage OpenAI models’ APIs available on Azure infrastructure; both generative models like GPT-3 and embedding models like Ada. For each scenario, you’ll find an end-to-end implementation with Python, using Streamlit as the frontend and the LangChain SDK to facilitate models’ integration into your applications.
- Understand generative AI concepts from basic to intermediate level
- Focus on the GPT architecture for generative AI models
- Maximize ChatGPT’s value with an effective prompt design
- Explore applications and use cases of ChatGPT
- Use OpenAI models and features via API calls
- Build and deploy generative AI systems with Python
- Leverage Azure infrastructure for enterprise-level use cases
- Ensure responsible AI and ethics in generative AI systems
By the end of this Modern Generative AI with ChatGPT and OpenAI Models book, you’ll be well equipped to use the generative AI field and start using ChatGPT and OpenAI models’ APIs in your own projects.