Modern Full-Stack Development, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 525 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (November 15, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484288106
- ISBN-13: 978-1484288108
Modern Full-Stack Development: Using TypeScript, React, Node.js, Webpack, Python, Django, and Docker, 2nd Edition
Explore what React, Node, Python, Django, TypeScript, Webpack, and Docker have to offer individually, and how they all fit together in modern app development. This updated Modern Full-Stack Development: Using TypeScript, React, Node.js, Webpack, Python, Django, and Docker, 2nd Edition will show you how to build apps with React, Node.js or Django, and TypeScript, and how Webpack can be used to optimize and organize your code for deployment.
You’ll begin by building a solid foundation of knowledge and quickly expand it by constructing three different real-world apps. These aren’t just simple, contrived examples but real apps that you can choose to install on your servers and use for real. You’ll also understand how Docker can be used to run the apps you build in a clear and well-defined way, all of which will be able to springboard you into creating more advanced apps on your own.
- Review the basics of TypeScript and writing both React and Node apps with it
- Construct a project with NPM and Webpack, configuration and usage
- Utilize client-side and server-side development
- Employ REST APIs and database usage across two tech stacks, Node and Python/Django
- Deploy apps using Docker