MLOps with Red Hat OpenShift
- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 31, 2024)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1805120239
- ISBN-13: 978-1805120230
MLOps with Red Hat OpenShift: Build and manage MLOps pipelines with this practical guide to using Red Hat OpenShift Data Science, unleashing the power of machine learning workflows
MLOps with OpenShift offers practical insights for implementing MLOps workflows on the dynamic OpenShift platform. As organizations worldwide seek to harness the power of machine learning operations, this book lays the foundation for your MLOps success. Starting with an exploration of key MLOps concepts, including data preparation, model training, and deployment, you’ll prepare to unleash OpenShift capabilities, kicking off with a primer on containers, pods, operators, and more.
With the groundwork in place, you’ll be guided to MLOps workflows, uncovering the applications of popular machine learning frameworks for training and testing models on the platform.
As you advance through the chapters, you’ll focus on the open-source data science and machine learning platform, Red Hat OpenShift Data Science, and its partner components, such as Pachyderm and Intel OpenVino, to understand their role in building and managing data pipelines, as well as deploying and monitoring machine learning models.
- Build a solid foundation in key MLOps concepts and best practices
- Explore MLOps workflows, covering model development and training
- Implement complete MLOps workflows on the Red Hat OpenShift platform
- Build MLOps pipelines for automating model training and deployments
- Discover model serving approaches using Seldon and Intel OpenVino
- Get to grips with operating data science and machine learning workloads in OpenShift
Armed with this MLOps with Red Hat OpenShift comprehensive knowledge, you’ll be able to implement MLOps workflows on the OpenShift platform proficiently.