- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 18, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484265424
- ISBN-13: 978-1484265420
ML.NET Revealed: Simple Tools for Applying Machine Learning to Your Applications: Provides full-spectrum coverage of ML.NET
Get introduced to ML.NET, a new open source, cross-platform machine learning framework from Microsoft that is intended to democratize machine learning and enable as many developers as possible.
Dive in to learn how ML.NET is designed to encapsulate complex algorithms, making it easy to consume them in many application settings without having to think about the internal details. You will learn about the features that do the necessary “plumbing” that is required in a variety of machine learning problems, freeing up your time to focus on your applications. You will understand that while the infrastructure pieces may at first appear to be disconnected and haphazard, they are not.
What You Will Learn
- Create a machine learning model using only the C# language
- Build confidence in your understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Painlessly implement algorithms
- Begin using the ML.NET library software
- Recognize the many opportunities to utilize ML.NET to your advantage
- Apply and reuse code samples from the book
- Utilize the bonus algorithm selection quick references available online
Developers who are curious about trying machine learning, yet are shying away from it due to its perceived complexity, will benefit from this book. This ML.NET Revealed introductory guide will help you make sense of it all and inspire you to try out scenarios and code samples that can be used in many real-world situations.