Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Exam Guide
- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838982175
- ISBN-13: 978-1838982171
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Exam Guide: An up-to-date study guide to help you learn MS-900 exam concepts and objectives and get hands-on with Microsoft 365 essentials
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification demonstrates your foundational knowledge of adopting cloud services and the SaaS model. Exam MS-900 tests your understanding of Microsoft 365 services, components, their implementation, and cloud concepts, along with helping you gain the certification. This exam guide covers the MS-900 exam objectives, with explanations of essential cloud concepts, and also ensures you get hands-on experience of Microsoft 365 services and features.
The book is divided into five parts, with each section consisting of chapters that focus on topics such as Microsoft security and compliance policies, pricing and support, and cloud concepts. You will progress through these chapters with the help of real-world scenarios, learning the pros and cons of core Microsoft services such as Microsoft Windows, SharePoint, Office, Teams, and Exchange. Gradually, you’ll learn how to form strategies for migrating from on-premise infrastructure to the cloud, and how to improve the enterprise mobility and information security of your organization. Finally, you can test your knowledge with mock tests, and even explore the exam format to prepare effectively.
- Gain insights into the exam objectives, test scenarios, and knowledge required before taking the MS-900 exam
- Understand the cloud services and SaaS models available in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Identify Windows deployment considerations using the Admin Center and User Portal experiences
- Implement enterprise mobility, device management, and application management within your organization
- Explore the reporting and analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Discover various features of Azure Active Directory and other Microsoft 365 security tools
By the end of this Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Exam Guide book, you’ll be well-versed with the concepts you need to know to pass the MS-900 certification exam and have the skills to work effectively with Microsoft Office 365 services.