Microservices Design Patterns in .NET
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 13, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804610305
- ISBN-13: 978-1804610305
Microservices Design Patterns in .NET: Learn to be deliberate and intentional in your design, technology, and pattern choices when developing an application using a microservices architecture
Are you a developer who needs to fully understand the different patterns and benefits that they bring to designing microservices? If yes, then this book is for you. Microservices Design Patterns in .NET will help you appreciate the various microservice design concerns and strategies that can be used to navigate them.
Making a microservice-based app is no easy feat and there are many concerns that need to be addressed. As you progress through the chapters of this guide, you’ll dive headfirst into the problems that come packed with this architectural approach, and then explore the design patterns that address these problems. You’ll also learn how to be deliberate and intentional in your architectural design to overcome major considerations in building microservices.
- Use Domain-Driven Design principles in your microservice design
- Leverage patterns like event sourcing, database-per-service, and asynchronous communication
- Build resilient web services and mitigate failures and outages
- Ensure data consistency in distributed systems
- Leverage industry standard technology to design a robust distributed application
- Find out how to secure a microservices-designed application
- Use containers to handle lightweight microservice application deployment
By the end of this Microservices Design Patterns in .NET book, you’ll be able to apply critical thinking and clean coding principles when creating a microservices application using .NET Core.