Mastering Blazor WebAssembly
- Paperback: 370 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 18, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803235101
- ISBN-13: 978-1803235103
Mastering Blazor WebAssembly: Leverage the power of WebAssembly to develop cutting-edge frontend web applications systematically with this comprehensive guide
Mastering Blazor WebAssembly is a complete resource that teaches you everything you need to build client-side web applications using C# & .NET 7.0. Throughout this book, you’ll discover the anatomy of a Blazor WebAssembly project, along with the build, style, and structure of the components. You’ll implement forms to catch user input and collect data, as well as explore the topics of navigating between the pages in depth. The chapters will guide you through handling complex scenarios like RenderTrees, writing efficient unit tests, using variant security methods, and publishing the app to different providers, all in a practical manner.
- Develop basic and advanced components in Blazor to meet your application’s specific requirements
- Utilize Blazor forms to efficiently collect user input and handle data validation
- Call RESTful APIs in Blazor, enabling seamless integration with external services
- Explore advanced identity and security techniques in Blazor ensuring robust authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Build reliable apps by implementing unit testing and effective error handling strategies
By the end of this Mastering Blazor WebAssembly book, you’ll have the skills necessary to build web apps with Blazor WebAssembly, along with the basics for a future in mobile development with .NET MAUI and Blazor.