Managing Data Integrity for Finance
- Paperback: 434 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 31, 2024)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837630143
- ISBN-13: 978-1837630141
Managing Data Integrity for Finance: Discover practical data quality management strategies for finance analysts and data professionals. Level up your career by learning best practices for managing the data quality and integrity of your financial data.
Data integrity management plays a critical role in the success and effectiveness of organizations trying to use financial and operational data to make business decisions. Unfortunately, there is a big gap between the analysis and management of finance data along with the proper implementation of complex data systems across various organizations.
The first part of this book covers the important concepts for data quality and data integrity relevant to finance, data, and tech professionals. The second part then focuses on having you use several data tools and platforms to manage and resolve data integrity issues on financial data. The last part of this the book covers intermediate and advanced solutions, including managed cloud-based ledger databases, database locks, and artificial intelligence, to manage the integrity of financial data in systems and databases.
- Develop a customized financial data quality scorecard
- Utilize business intelligence tools to detect, manage, and resolve data integrity issues
- Find out how to use managed cloud-based ledger databases for financial data integrity
- Apply database locking techniques to prevent transaction integrity issues involving finance data
- Discover the methods to detect fraudulent transactions affecting financial report integrity
- Use artificial intelligence-powered solutions to resolve various data integrity issues and challenges
After finishing this Managing Data Integrity for Finance, you will be able to solve various data integrity issues experienced by organizations globally.