Machine Learning Applications Using Python
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (December 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484237862
- ISBN-13: 978-1484237861
Machine Learning Applications Using Python: Cases Studies from Healthcare, Retail, and Finance
Gain practical skills in machine learning for finance, healthcare, and retail. This book uses a hands-on approach by providing case studies from each of these domains: you’ll see examples that demonstrate how to use machine learning as a tool for business enhancement. As a domain expert, you will not only discover how machine learning is used in finance, healthcare, and retail, but also work through practical case studies where machine learning has been implemented.
What You Will Learn
- Discover applied machine learning processes and principles
- Implement machine learning in areas of healthcare, finance, and retail
- Avoid the pitfalls of implementing applied machine learning
- Build Python machine learning examples in the three subject areas
Machine Learning Applications Using Python is divided into three sections, one for each of the domains (healthcare, finance, and retail). Each section starts with an overview of machine learning and key technological advancements in that domain. You’ll then learn more by using case studies on how organizations are changing the game in their chosen markets. This book has practical case studies with Python code and domain-specific innovative ideas for monetizing machine learning.