Low-Code Development with Appsmith
- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 2, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484298128
- ISBN-13: 978-1484298121
Low-Code Development with Appsmith: Building Internal Tools and Business Applications
This book will show you how to harness the power of Appsmith, an open-source low-code platform with a large set of integration tools and an active community.
The book begins with an introduction to Appsmith and its features. As you explore the platform, you will learn about widgets, UI Canvas, and data stores, among other things. Authors Rahul Sharma and Rajat Arora then show you how to build customizations and navigation workflows, as well as how to handle error handling, debugging, and troubleshooting with Appsmith. You will also learn efficient monitoring and authentication for deploying production-ready systems. Low-Code Development with AppSmith provides examples, realistic scenarios, and explanations of the tools you’ll need to build successful low-code apps, helping you gain practical skills.
What You Will Learn
- Understand low-code development and the factors driving its adoption
- Solve your business’s most pressing issues with Appsmith
- Gain an understanding of the key concepts of app development, such as data management, APIs, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Model different design patterns for low-code development
Upon completing this Low-Code Development with Appsmith book, you will be able to use Appsmith to build low-code solutions that suit your business requirements.