Learn Quantum Computing with Python and IBM Quantum Experience
- Paperback: 510 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 28, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838981004
- ISBN-13: 978-1838981006
Learn Quantum Computing with Python and IBM Quantum Experience: A step-by-step guide to learning the implementation and associated methodologies in quantum computing with the help of the IBM Quantum Experience, Qiskit, and Python that will have you up and running and productive in no time
IBM Quantum Experience is a platform that enables developers to learn the basics of quantum computing by allowing them to run experiments on a quantum computing simulator and a real quantum computer. This book will explain the basic principles of quantum mechanics, the principles involved in quantum computing, and the implementation of quantum algorithms and experiments on IBM’s quantum processors.
You will start working with simple programs that illustrate quantum computing principles and slowly work your way up to more complex programs and algorithms that leverage quantum computing. As you build on your knowledge, you’ll understand the functionality of IBM Quantum Experience and the various resources it offers. Furthermore, you’ll not only learn the differences between the various quantum computers but also the various simulators available. Later, you’ll explore the basics of quantum computing, quantum volume, and a few basic algorithms, all while optimally using the resources available on IBM Quantum Experience.
- Explore quantum computational principles such as superposition and quantum entanglement
- Become familiar with the contents and layout of the IBM Quantum Experience
- Understand quantum gates and how they operate on qubits
- Discover the quantum information science kit and its elements such as Terra and Aer
- Get to grips with quantum algorithms such as Bell State, Deutsch-Jozsa, Grover’s algorithm, and Shor’s algorithm
- How to create and visualize a quantum circuit
By the end of this Learn Quantum Computing with Python and IBM Quantum Experience book, you’ll learn how to build quantum programs on your own and have gained practical quantum computing skills that you can apply to your business.