Kubernetes Cookbook – Second Edition
- Paperback: 554 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (May 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788837606
- ISBN-13: 978-1788837606
Kubernetes Cookbook, 2nd Edition: Learn how to automate and manage your containers and reduce the overall operation burden on your system
Kubernetes is an open source orchestration platform to manage containers in a cluster environment. With Kubernetes, you can configure and deploy containerized applications easily. Kubernetes Cookbook, Second Edition gives you a quick brush up on how Kubernetes works with containers, and an overview of main Kubernetes concepts, such as Pods, Deployments, Services and etc.
- Build your own container cluster
- Deploy and manage highly scalable, containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Build high-availability Kubernetes clusters
- Build a continuous delivery pipeline for your application
- Track metrics and logs for every container running in your cluster
- Streamline the way you deploy and manage your applications with large-scale container orchestration
This Kubernetes Cookbook, 2nd Edition book explains how to create Kubernetes clusters and run applications with proper authentication and authorization configurations. With real-world recipes, you’ll learn how to create high availability Kubernetes clusters on AWS, GCP and in on-premise datacenters with proper logging and monitoring setup. You’ll also learn some useful tips about how to build a continuous delivery pipeline for your application. Upon completion of this book, you will be able to use Kubernetes in production and will have a better understanding of how to manage containers using Kubernetes.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Intelligent EMS V Face Massager, EMS Facial Massager V-Line Lifting Device Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]