Jumpstart Jamstack Development
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 7, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800203497
- ISBN-13: 978-1800203495
Jumpstart Jamstack Development: Leverage Jamstack principles, techniques, and best practices to build dynamic websites and web apps focused on speed, security, and accessibility
Complete with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts, practical examples, and self-assessment questions, you’ll begin by building an event and venue schema structure, and then expand the functionality, exploring all that the Jamstack has to offer. You’ll learn how an example Jamstack is built, build structured content using Sanity to create a schema, use GraphQL to expose the content, and employ Gatsby to build an event website using page and template components and Tailwind CSS Framework. Lastly, you’ll deploy the website to both, a Netlify server and the Microsoft Static Web Apps Service, and interact with it using Amazon Alexa.
- Discover the Jamstack approach and build speedy, secure, and accessible websites and web apps with its component technologies
- Build an events website by using the Jamstack and the Gatsby static site generator
- Create and modify your templates and pages to build creative web apps
- Build, modify, and extend structured content schemas in Sanity
- Understand Gatsby plugins, project structure, and files, and how it can be used to build Jamstack apps
- Find out how GatsbyJS uses GraphQL to source content
By the end of this Jumpstart Jamstack Development book, you’ll have gained the knowledge and skills you need to install, configure, build, extend, and deploy a simple events website using Jamstack.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Garden Weed Puller Root Remover Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]