Job Ready Java
- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 23, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119775647
- ISBN-13: 978-1119775645
Job Ready Java delivers a comprehensive and foundational approach to Java that is immediately applicable to real-world environments. Based on the highly regarded and effective Software Guild Java Bootcamp: Object Oriented Programming course, this book teaches you the basic and advanced Java concepts you will need at any entry-level Java position.
With the “Pulling It Together” sections, you’ll combine and integrate the concepts and lessons taught by the book, while also benefiting from:
- A thorough introduction to getting set up with Java, including how to write, compile, and run Java programs with or without a Java IDE
- Practical discussions of the basics of the Java language, including syntax, program flow, and code organization
- A walk through the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming including Classes, Objects, Interfaces, and Inheritance, and how to leverage OOP in Java to create elegant code
- Explorations of intermediate and advanced Java concepts, including Maven , unit testing, Lambdas, Streams, and the Spring Framework
Perfect for Java novices seeking to make a career transition, Job Ready Java will also earn a place in the libraries of Java developers wanting to brush up on the fundamentals of their craft with an accessible and up-to-date resource.