Java Memory Management
- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801812853
- ISBN-13: 978-1801812856
Java Memory Management: Improve application performance by tuning, monitoring and profiling both the garbage collector and JVM
Understanding how Java organizes memory is important for every Java professional, but this particular topic is a common knowledge gap for many software professionals. Having in-depth knowledge of memory functioning and management is incredibly useful in writing and analyzing code, as well as debugging memory problems. In fact, it can be just the knowledge you need to level up your skills and career.
In this book, you’ll start by working through the basics of Java memory. After that, you’ll dive into the different segments individually. You’ll explore the stack, the heap, and the Metaspace. Next, you’ll be ready to delve into JVM standard garbage collectors. The book will also show you how to tune, monitor and profile JVM memory management. Later chapters will guide you on how to avoid and spot memory leaks.
- Understand the schematics of debugging and how to design the application to perform well
- Discover how garbage collectors work
- Distinguish between various garbage collector implementations
- Identify the metrics required for analyzing application performance
- Configure and monitor JVM memory management
- Identify and solve memory leaks
By the end of this Java Memory Management book, you’ll have understood how Java manages memory and how to customize it for the benefit of your applications.
Exclusive Offer! Order Multifunctional Liquid Shoe Brush Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.