Java For Dummies, 8th Edition
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 8th edition (March 16, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119861640
- ISBN-13: 978-1119861645
Java For Dummies, 8th Edition: Learn to write practical, reusable code with the straight forward tutorials and tips in the newest edition of this For Dummies bestseller
Do you speak Java? No, we’re not talking about your morning cup ‘o joe. We mean the world’s most popular programming language that runs on almost any computer!
If you’re looking to get started or up your game with Java, then Java For Dummies, 8th Edition is the guide you need.In this book, you’ll:
- Take control of your program flow
- Program with classes, objects, and methods
- Use Java’s functional programming features
- Explore Java 17, the latest long-term support release
This up-to-date handbook covers the latest developments in Java, including the new ‘switch’ statement syntax. So, if you’re ready to dive into one of the most practical (and coolest!) programming languages around, it’s time you picked up Java For Dummies, 8th Edition.