Implementing Multifactor Authentication
- Paperback: 550 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 28, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803246960
- ISBN-13: 978-1803246963
Implementing Multifactor Authentication: Avoid MFA pitfalls – learn how to choose, implement, and troubleshoot MFA in your company
In the realm of global cybersecurity, multifactor authentication (MFA) has become the key strategy; however, choosing the wrong MFA solution can do more harm than good. This book serves as a comprehensive guide, helping you choose, deploy, and troubleshoot multiple authentication methods to enhance application security without compromising user experience.
You’ll start with the fundamentals of authentication and the significance of MFA to gradually familiarize yourself with how MFA works and the various types of MFA solutions currently available. As you progress through the chapters, you’ll learn how to choose the right MFA setup to keep the user experience as friendly as possible. The book then takes you through the different methods hackers use to bypass MFA and measures to safeguard your applications. Next, with the help of best practices and real-world scenarios, you’ll explore how MFA effectively mitigates cyber threats. Once you’ve learned how to enable and manage MFA models in public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and GCP, you’ll discover the role of biometrics in the MFA landscape and gain insights into the upcoming wave of innovations in this field.
- Evaluate the advantages and limitations of MFA methods in use today
- Choose the best MFA product or solution for your security needs
- Deploy and configure the chosen solution for maximum effectiveness
- Identify and mitigate problems associated with different MFA solutions
- Reduce UX friction with ForgeRock and behavioral biometrics
- Stay informed about technologies and future trends in the field
By the end of this Implementing Multifactor Authentication MFA book, you’ll have the knowledge required to secure your workforce and customers using MFA solutions, empowering your organization to combat authentication fraud.