Implementing Azure: Putting Modern DevOps to Use
- Paperback: 754 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 31, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788833937
- ISBN-13: 978-1788833936
Implementing Azure: Putting Modern DevOps to Use: Explore powerful Azure DevOps solutions to develop and deploy your software faster and more efficiently
This Learning Path helps you understand microservices architecture and leverage various services of Microsoft Azure Service Fabric to build, deploy, and maintain highly scalable enterprise-grade applications. You will learn to select an appropriate Azure backend structure for your solutions and work with its toolkit and managed apps to share your solutions with its service catalog. As you progress through the Learning Path, you will study Azure Cloud Services, Azure-managed Kubernetes, and Azure Container Services deployment techniques. To apply all that you’ve understood, you will build an end-to-end Azure system in scalable, decoupled tiers for an industrial bakery with three business domains. Toward the end of this Learning Path, you will build another scalable architecture using Azure Service Bus topics to send orders between decoupled business domains with scalable worker roles processing these orders.
- Study various Azure Service Fabric application programming models
- Create and manage a Kubernetes cluster in Azure Kubernetes Service
- Use site-to-site VPN and ExpressRoute connections in your environment
- Design an Azure IoT app and learn to operate it in various scenarios
- Implement a hybrid Azure design using Azure Stack
- Build Azure SQL databases with Code First Migrations
- Integrate client applications with Web API and SignalR on Azure
- Implement the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) across the entire system
By the end of this Learning Path Implementing Azure: Putting Modern DevOps to Use, you will be comfortable in using development, deployment, and maintenance processes to build robust cloud solutions on Azure.
file not found in download link
here is new link below: also check this link (https://www.wowebook.ws/1234567890) and you can get all deleted ebooks links.