Hands-On Financial Modeling with Microsoft Excel 2019
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 11, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789534623
- ISBN-13: 978-1789534627
Hands-On Financial Modeling with Microsoft Excel 2019: Explore the aspects of financial modeling with the help of clear and easy-to-follow instructions and a variety of Excel features, functions, and productivity tips
Financial modeling is a core skill required by anyone who wants to build a career in finance. Hands-On Financial Modeling with Microsoft Excel 2019 explores terminologies of financial modeling with the help of Excel.
This book will provides you with an overview of the steps you should follow to build an integrated financial model. You will explore the design principles, functions, and techniques of building models in a practical manner. Starting with the key concepts of Excel, such as formulas and functions, you will learn about referencing frameworks and other advanced components for building financial models. Later chapters will help you understand your financial projects, build assumptions, and analyze historical data to develop data-driven models and functional growth drivers. The book takes an intuitive approach to model testing and covers best practices and practical use cases.
- Identify the growth drivers derived from processing historical data in Excel
- Use discounted cash flow (DCF) for efficient investment analysis
- Build a financial model by projecting balance sheets and profit and loss
- Apply a Monte Carlo simulation to derive key assumptions for your financial model
- Prepare detailed asset and debt schedule models in Excel
- Discover the latest and advanced features of Excel 2019
- Calculate profitability ratios using various profit parameters
By the end of this Hands-On Financial Modeling with Microsoft Excel 2019 book, you will have examined the data from various use cases, and have the skills you need to build financial models to extract the information required to make informed business decisions.