Git Repository Management in 30 Days
- Paperback: 290 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 2, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9355518072
- ISBN-13: 978-9355518071
Git Repository Management in 30 Days: A step-by-step guide to master version control with Git
Git is a popular open-source version control system that allows developers to efficiently track changes to their codebase and collaborate with others on software projects. If you want to gain a solid understanding of Git and its capabilities, then this book is for you.
Git Repository Management in 30 Days is a step-by-step guide for developers looking to master the art of Git repository management. This book covers everything from the fundamentals of Git to advanced subjects like branching, merging, rebasing, and dispute resolutionThe book will help you learn how to establish, manage, and collaborate on Git repositories. Besides this, it will also teach you how to use Git commands, tools, and workflows to increase code quality and streamline your development process.
- Get familiar with Git and version control fundamentals
- Explore the most commonly used Git commands
- Learn how to understand and solve conflicts in Git
- Learn how to manage complex code bases with Git
- Integrate Git with various platforms and development tools
On completing the Git Repository Management in 30 Days book, you will be able to manage your Git code repositories effectively.