Event-Driven Architecture in Golang
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803238011
- ISBN-13: 978-1803238012
Event-Driven Architecture in Golang: Begin building event-driven microservices, including patterns to handle data consistency and resiliency
Event-Driven Architecture in Golang is an approach used to develop applications that shares state changes asynchronously, internally, and externally using messages. EDA applications are better suited at handling situations that need to scale up quickly and the chances of individual component failures are less likely to bring your system crashing down. This is why EDA is a great thing to learn and this book is designed to get you started with the help of step-by-step explanations of essential concepts, practical examples, and more.
You’ll begin building event-driven microservices, including patterns to handle data consistency and resiliency. Not only will you learn the patterns behind event-driven microservices but also how to communicate using asynchronous messaging with event streams. You’ll then build an application made of several microservices that communicates using both choreographed and orchestrated messaging.
- Understand different event-driven patterns and best practices
- Plan and design your software architecture with ease
- Track changes and updates effectively using event sourcing
- Test and deploy your sample software application with ease
- Monitor and improve the performance of your software architecture
By the end of this Event-Driven Architecture in Golang book, you’ll be able to build and deploy your own event-driven microservices using asynchronous communication.