Drupal 9 Module Development – Third Edition
- Paperback: 626 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800204620
- ISBN-13: 978-1800204621
Drupal 9 Module Development, 3rd Edition: Build and extend flexible Drupal sites and applications with this up-to-date, expert guide to Drupal 9 module development
With its latest release, Drupal 9, the popular open source CMS platform has been updated with new functionalities for building complex Drupal apps with ease. This Drupal 9 Module Development, Third Edition guide covers these new Drupal features, helping you to stay on top of code deprecations and the changing architecture with every release.
- Develop custom Drupal 9 modules for your applications
- Master different Drupal 9 subsystems and APIs
- Model, store, manipulate, and process data for effective data management
- Display data and content in a clean and secure way using the theme system
- Test your business logic to prevent regression
- Stay ahead of the curve and write PHP code by implementing best practices
By the end of the Drupal 9 Module Development, 3rd Edition book, you’ll have learned how to develop custom modules that can provide solutions to complex business problems, and who knows, maybe you’ll even contribute to the Drupal community!