Drupal 10 Module Development, Fourth Edition
- Paperback: 580 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (April 21, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837631808
- ISBN-13: 978-1837631803
Drupal 10 Module Development, 4th Edition: Build and customize powerful Drupal modules to extend your website’s functionalities with this comprehensive guide
Embark on a journey of Drupal module development with the latest edition of this must-have guide written by Daniel Sipos – a Drupal community member! This Drupal 10 Module Development, Fourth Edition is meticulously revised to cover the latest Drupal 10 enhancements that will help you build custom Drupal modules with an understanding of code deprecations, changing architecture, data modeling, multilingual ecosystem, and so on.
- Gain insight into the Drupal 10 architecture for developing advanced modules
- Master different Drupal 10 subsystems and APIs
- Optimize data management by modeling, storing, manipulating, and processing data efficiently
- Present data and content cleanly and securely using the theme system
- Understand helpful functions while dealing with managed and unmanaged files
- Ensure your Drupal app has business logic integrity with automated testing
- Implement secure coding in Drupal
By the end of this Drupal 10 Module Development, 4th Edition book, you’ll have gained confidence in developing complex modules that can solve even the most complex business problems and might even become a valuable contributor to the Drupal community!