Designing React Hooks the Right Way
- Paperback: 278 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 11, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803235950
- ISBN-13: 978-1803235950
Designing React Hooks the Right Way: Get to grips with React Hooks and design your own custom Hook to manage application states for making better decisions in site architecture
React hook creates a unique solution for using states in function components to orchestrate UI communication. They provide you with an easy interface to write custom data management solutions with low development and maintenance costs. Understanding how Hooks are designed enables you to use them more effectively, and this book helps you to do just that.
This Designing React Hooks the Right Way book starts with a custom-crafted solution to reveal why Hooks are needed in the first place. You will learn about the React engine and discover how each built-in Hook can manage a persistent value by hooking into it. You will walk through the design and implementation of each hook with code so that you gain a solid understanding. Finally, you’ll get to grips with each Hook’s pitfalls and find out how to effectively overcome them.
- Create your own hooks to suit your state management requirement
- Detect the current window size of your website using useEffect
- Debounce an action to improve user interface (UI) performance using useMemo
- Establish a global site configuration using useContext
- Avoid hard-to-find application memory leaks using useRef
- Design a simple and effective API data layer using custom Hooks
By the end of this Designing React Hooks the Right Way book, you’ll have gained the confidence to build and write Hooks for developing functional and efficient web applications at scale.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Wireless Charger Car Phone Holder Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]