Designing and Prototyping Interfaces with Figma, Second Edition
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (December 29, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1835464602
- ISBN-13: 978-1835464601
Designing and Prototyping Interfaces with Figma, 2nd Edition: Elevate your design craft with UX/UI principles and create interactive prototypes and explore the latest Figma features including Variables and Conditional Prototyping. Learn cutting-edge design principles and create captivating interfaces with this full-color guide.
Are you a UI/UX designer eager to learn the art of creating compelling interfaces using Figma? Look no further! The highly anticipated new Designing and Prototyping Interfaces with Figma, Second Edition is here to transform your creative journey.
Explore Figma’s latest features and delve into the power of variables and conditional Prototyping. Get ready to transform your static designs into dynamic, interactive prototypes, offering users and stakeholders an immersive experience. Stay at the forefront of design innovation with insights into integrating AI capabilities and optimizing your workflow with the latest Figma plugins. With user-centric design at its core, this book guides you through mastering design thinking, enabling you to tackle complex design challenges with ease. One unique aspect of this edition is its focus on effective communication. Learn how to convey your design vision clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences. In the rapidly changing world of UI/UX design, iteration is key. This book will teach you how to gather user feedback and iterate on your designs by creating interactive prototypes.
- Create high-quality designs that cater to your users’ needs, providing an outstanding experience
- Mastering mobile-first design and responsive design concepts
- Integrate AI capabilities into your design workflow to boost productivity and explore design innovation
- Craft immersive prototypes with conditional prototyping and variables
- Communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop creative solutions for complex design challenges
- Gather and apply user feedback through interactive prototypes
Whether you’re new to Figma or a seasoned pro, this Designing and Prototyping Interfaces with Figma, 2nd Edition comprehensive guide equips you with the skills to create captivating interfaces, fosters creativity and problem-solving, and makes you an indispensable, forward-thinking designer.