Deep Learning with PyTorch Quick Start Guide
- Paperback: 158 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789534097
- ISBN-13: 978-1789534092
Deep Learning with PyTorch Quick Start Guide: Introduction to deep learning and PyTorch by building a convolutional neural network and recurrent neural network for real-world use cases such as image classification, transfer learning, and natural language processing
PyTorch is extremely powerful and yet easy to learn. It provides advanced features, such as supporting multiprocessor, distributed, and parallel computation. This book is an excellent entry point for those wanting to explore deep learning with PyTorch to harness its power.
This book will introduce you to the PyTorch deep learning library and teach you how to train deep learning models without any hassle. We will set up the deep learning environment using PyTorch, and then train and deploy different types of deep learning models, such as CNN, RNN, and autoencoders.
You will learn how to optimize models by tuning hyperparameters and how to use PyTorch in multiprocessor and distributed environments. We will discuss long short-term memory network (LSTMs) and build a language model to predict text.
- Set up the deep learning environment using the PyTorch library
- Learn to build a deep learning model for image classification
- Use a convolutional neural network for transfer learning
- Understand to use PyTorch for natural language processing
- Use a recurrent neural network to classify text
- Understand how to optimize PyTorch in multiprocessor and distributed environments
- Train, optimize, and deploy your neural networks for maximum accuracy and performance
- Learn to deploy production-ready models
By the end of this Deep Learning with PyTorch Quick Start Guide book, you will be familiar with PyTorch’s capabilities and be able to utilize the library to train your neural networks with relative ease.