Deep Learning with PyTorch Lightning
- Paperback: 366 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180056161X
- ISBN-13: 978-1800561618
Deep Learning with PyTorch Lightning: A Hands-On Guide to build, train, deploy, and scale deep learning models quickly and accurately, improving your productivity using the lightweight PyTorch Wrapper
PyTorch Lightning lets researchers build their own Deep Learning (DL) models without having to worry about the boilerplate. With the help of this book, you’ll be able to maximize productivity for DL projects while ensuring full flexibility from model formulation through to implementation. You’ll take a hands-on approach to implementing PyTorch Lightning models to get up to speed in no time.
You’ll start by learning how to configure PyTorch Lightning on a cloud platform, understand the architectural components, and explore how they are configured to build various industry solutions. Next, you’ll build a network and application from scratch and see how you can expand it based on your specific needs, beyond what the framework can provide. The book also demonstrates how to implement out-of-box capabilities to build and train Self-Supervised Learning, semi-supervised learning, and time series models using PyTorch Lightning. As you advance, you’ll discover how generative adversarial networks (GANs) work. Finally, you’ll work with deployment-ready applications, focusing on faster performance and scaling, model scoring on massive volumes of data, and model debugging.
- Customize models that are built for different datasets, model architectures, and optimizers
- Understand how a variety of Deep Learning models from image recognition and time series to GANs, semi-supervised and self-supervised models can be built
- Use out-of-the-box model architectures and pre-trained models using transfer learning
- Run and tune DL models in a multi-GPU environment using mixed-mode precisions
- Explore techniques for model scoring on massive workloads
- Discover troubleshooting techniques while debugging DL models
By the end of this Deep Learning with PyTorch Lightning book, you’ll have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to build and deploy your own scalable DL applications using PyTorch Lightning.