Deep Learning on Microcontrollers
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 15, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9355518056
- ISBN-13: 978-9355518057
Deep Learning on Microcontrollers: A step-by-step guide that will teach you how to deploy TinyML on microcontrollers
TinyML, or Tiny Machine Learning, is used to enable machine learning on resource-constrained devices, such as microcontrollers and embedded systems. If you want to leverage these low-cost, low-power but strangely powerful devices, then this book is for you.
This book aims to increase accessibility to TinyML applications, particularly for professionals who lack the resources or expertise to develop and deploy them on microcontroller-based boards. The book starts by giving a brief introduction to Artificial Intelligence, including classical methods for solving complex problems. It also familiarizes you with the different ML model development and deployment tools, libraries, and frameworks suitable for embedded devices and microcontrollers. The book will then help you build an Air gesture digit recognition system using the Arduino Nano RP2040 board and an AI project for recognizing keywords using the Syntiant TinyML board. Lastly, the book summarizes the concepts covered and provides a brief introduction to topics such as zero-shot learning, one-shot learning, federated learning, and MLOps.
- Learn how to build a Keyword recognition system using the Syntiant TinyML board
- Learn how to build an air gesture digit recognition system using the Arduino Nano RP2040
- Learn how to test and deploy models on Edge Impulse and Arduino IDE
- Get tips to enhance system-level performance
- Explore different real-world use cases of TinyML across various industries
By the end of the Deep Learning on Microcontrollers book, you will be able to develop and deploy end-to-end Tiny ML solutions with ease.