Data Science for Web3
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 29, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837637547
- ISBN-13: 978-1837637546
Data Science for Web3: A comprehensive guide to decoding blockchain data with data analysis basics and machine learning cases. Be part of the future of Web3, decoding blockchain data to build trust in the next-generation internet.
Data is the new oil and Web3 is generating it at an unprecedented rate. Complete with practical examples, detailed explanations, and ideas for portfolio development, this comprehensive book serves as a step-by-step guide covering the industry best practices, tools, and resources needed to easily navigate the world of data in Web3.
You’ll begin by acquiring a solid understanding of key blockchain concepts and the fundamental data science tools essential for Web3 projects. The subsequent chapters will help you explore the main data sources that can help address industry challenges, decode smart contracts, and build DeFi- and NFT-specific datasets. You’ll then tackle the complexities of feature engineering specific to blockchain data and familiarize yourself with diverse machine learning use cases that leverage Web3 data.
The book includes interviews with industry leaders providing insights into their professional journeys to drive innovation in the Web 3 environment. Equipped with experience in handling crypto data, you’ll be able to demonstrate your skills in job interviews, academic pursuits, or when engaging potential clients.
- Understand the core components of blockchain transactions and blocks
- Identify reliable sources of on-chain and off-chain data to build robust datasets
- Understand key Web3 business questions and how data science can offer solutions
- Build your skills to create and query NFT- and DeFi-specific datasets
- Implement a machine learning toolbox with real-world use cases in the Web3 space
By the end of this Data Science for Web3 book, you’ll have the essential tools to undertake end-to-end data science projects utilizing blockchain data, empowering you to help shape the next-generation internet.