Data Augmentation with Python
- Paperback: 307 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 9, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803246456
- ISBN-13: 978-1803246451
Data Augmentation with Python: Unlock the power of data augmentation for AI and Generative AI with real-world datasets. Improve your model’s accuracy and extend images, texts, audio, and tabular using 150+ fully functional OO methods and open-source libraries
Data is paramount in an AI project, especially for Deep Learning and Generative AI. The forecasting accuracy relies on robust input datasets. The traditional method of acquiring additional data is difficult, expensive, and impractical. The only option to extend the dataset economically is data augmentation.
You will learn 20+ Geometric, Photometric, and Random erasing augmentation methods using seven real-world datasets for image classification and segmentation. In addition, we will review eight image augmentation open-source libraries, write OOP wrapper functions on the Python Notebooks, view color image augmentation effects, analyze the safe level and biases, and extend the chapter with Fun facts and Fun challenges.
You will discover 22+ character and word techniques for text augmentation using two real-world datasets and excerpts from four classic books. The advanced text augmentation chapter uses Machine Learning to extend the text dataset, such as Transformer, Word2vec, BERT, GPT-2, and others.
Similarly, the audio and tabular data chapters have real-world data, open-source libraries, amazing custom plots, Python Notebook, Fun facts, and Fun challenges.
- Write OOP Python code for image, text, audio, and tabular data
- Access over 150,000 real-world datasets from the Kaggle websites
- Analyze biases and safe parameters for each augmentation method
- Visualize data using standard and exotics plots in color
- Explore 32 advanced open-source augmentation libraries
- Discover Machine Learning models, such as BERT and Transformer
- Meet Pluto, an imaginary digital coding companion
- Extend your learning with Fun facts and Fun challenges
By the end of the Data Augmentation with Python book, you will be proficient in image, text, audio, and tabular data augmentation techniques.