Cybersecurity Threats, Malware Trends, and Strategies
- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 29, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800206011
- ISBN-13: 978-1800206014
Cybersecurity Threats, Malware Trends, and Strategies. After scrutinizing numerous cybersecurity strategies, Microsoft’s former Global Chief Security Advisor provides unique insights on the evolution of the threat landscape and how enterprises can address modern cybersecurity challenges.
Cybersecurity Threats, Malware Trends, and Strategies shares numerous insights about the threats that both public and private sector organizations face and the cybersecurity strategies that can mitigate them.
The book provides an unprecedented long-term view of the global threat landscape by examining the twenty-year trend in vulnerability disclosures and exploitation, nearly a decade of regional differences in malware infections, the socio-economic factors that underpin them, and how global malware has evolved. This will give you further perspectives into malware protection for your organization. It also examines internet-based threats that CISOs should be aware of.
The book will provide you with an evaluation of the various cybersecurity strategies that have ultimately failed over the past twenty years, along with one or two that have actually worked. It will help executives and security and compliance professionals understand how cloud computing is a game changer for them.
- Discover cybersecurity strategies and the ingredients critical to their success
- Improve vulnerability management by reducing risks and costs for your organization
- Learn how malware and other threats have evolved over the past decade
- Mitigate internet-based threats, phishing attacks, and malware distribution sites
- Weigh the pros and cons of popular cybersecurity strategies of the past two decades
- Implement and then measure the outcome of a cybersecurity strategy
- Learn how the cloud provides better security capabilities than on-premises IT environments
By the end of this Cybersecurity Threats, Malware Trends, and Strategies book, you will know how to measure the effectiveness of your organization’s cybersecurity strategy and the efficacy of the vendors you employ to help you protect your organization and yourself.