Cybersecurity: The Beginner’s Guide
- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789616190
- ISBN-13: 978-1789616194
Cybersecurity: The Beginner’s Guide: Understand the nitty-gritty of Cybersecurity with ease
It’s not a secret that there is a huge talent gap in the cybersecurity industry. Everyone is talking about it including the prestigious Forbes Magazine, Tech Republic, CSO Online, DarkReading, and SC Magazine, among many others. Additionally, Fortune CEO’s like Satya Nadella, McAfee’s CEO Chris Young, Cisco’s CIO Colin Seward along with organizations like ISSA, research firms like Gartner too shine light on it from time to time.
This book put together all the possible information with regards to cybersecurity, why you should choose it, the need for cyber security and how can you be part of it and fill the cybersecurity talent gap bit by bit. Starting with the essential understanding of security and its needs, we will move to security domain changes and how artificial intelligence and machine learning are helping to secure systems. Later, this book will walk you through all the skills and tools that everyone who wants to work as security personal need to be aware of. Then, this book will teach readers how to think like an attacker and explore some advanced security methodologies. Lastly, this book will deep dive into how to build practice labs, explore real-world use cases and get acquainted with various cybersecurity certifications.
- Get an overview of what cybersecurity is and learn about the various faces of cybersecurity as well as identify domain that suits you best
- Plan your transition into cybersecurity in an efficient and effective way
- Learn how to build upon your existing skills and experience in order to prepare for your career in cybersecurity
- Align your security knowledge with industry leading concepts and tools
- Acquire required skills and certifications to survive the ever changing market needs
- Learn from industry experts to analyse, implement, and maintain a robust environment
By the end of this Cybersecurity: The Beginner’s Guide book, readers will be well-versed with the security domain and will be capable of making the right choices in the cybersecurity field.