Cybersecurity Blue Team Strategies
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 28, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801072477
- ISBN-13: 978-1801072472
Cybersecurity Blue Team Strategies: Build a blue team for efficient cyber threat management in your organization
We’ve reached a point where all organizational data is connected through some network. With advancements and connectivity comes ever-evolving cyber threats – compromising sensitive data and access to vulnerable systems. Cybersecurity Blue Team Strategies is a comprehensive guide that will help you extend your cybersecurity knowledge and teach you to implement blue teams in your organization from scratch.
Through the course of this book, you’ll learn defensive cybersecurity measures while thinking from an attacker’s perspective. With this book, you’ll be able to test and assess the effectiveness of your organization’s cybersecurity posture. No matter the medium your organization has chosen cloud, on-premises, or hybrid, this book will provide an in-depth understanding of how cyber attackers can penetrate your systems and gain access to sensitive information. Beginning with a brief overview of the importance of a blue team, you’ll learn important techniques and best practices a cybersecurity operator or a blue team practitioner should be aware of. By understanding tools, processes, and operations, you’ll be equipped with evolving solutions and strategies to overcome cybersecurity challenges and successfully manage cyber threats to avoid adversaries.
- Understand blue team operations and its role in safeguarding businesses
- Explore everyday blue team functions and tools used by them
- Become acquainted with risk assessment and management from a blue team perspective
- Discover the making of effective defense strategies and their operations
- Find out what makes a good governance program
- Become familiar with preventive and detective controls for minimizing risk
By the end of this Cybersecurity Blue Team Strategies book, you’ll have enough exposure to blue team operations and be able to successfully set up a blue team in your organization.