- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 13, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178980700X
- ISBN-13: 978-1789807004
Cyber Minds brings together an unrivalled panel of international experts who offer their insights into current cybersecurity issues in the military, business, and government
Shira Rubinoff’s Cyber Minds brings together the top authorities in cybersecurity to discuss the emergent threats that face industries, societies, militaries, and governments today.
With new technology threats, rising international tensions, and state-sponsored cyber attacks, cybersecurity is more important than ever. Cyber Minds serves as a strategic briefing on cybersecurity and data safety, collecting expert insights from sector security leaders.
- The threats and opportunities presented by AI
- How to mitigate social engineering and other human threats
- Developing cybersecurity strategies for the cloud
- Major data breaches, their causes, consequences, and key takeaways
- Blockchain applications for cybersecurity
- Implications of IoT and how to secure IoT services
- The role of security in cyberterrorism and state-sponsored cyber attacks
Businesses and states depend on effective cybersecurity. This book will help you to arm and inform yourself on what you need to know to keep your business – or your country – safe.