Cracking the Product Marketing Code
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 27, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837632766
- ISBN-13: 978-1837632763
Cracking the Product Marketing Code: Harness expert insights from Google, Meta, and TikTok to ace product launch, delight your customers, and accelerate growth with inbound strategies and outbound tactics
In the ever-evolving product landscape, the significance of building the right product and bringing it effectively to the right market cannot be overstated. With this book, you’ll learn how to bridge the gap between your product and the market to meet customer needs effectively.
Equipped with a comprehensive understanding of product marketing and its key functions inbound and outbound strategies you’ll discover how these strategies interweave throughout the product launch process and how to effectively leverage them to bring a product to market.
This product marketing book will help you master the inbound strategies, influencing product development by conducting market and customer research, analyzing the competitive landscape, identifying customer segments, and building buyer personas to identify gaps and drive product innovation.
Next, you’ll get to grips with outbound strategies, the driving force behind product adoption and sustained exponential growth. You’ll create and test messaging and positioning, build the go-to-market (GTM) plan, enable your sales team to maximize effectiveness, and ensure a product-market fit throughout the different stages of the buyer journey with impactful collaboration internally and externally for creating value.
- Understand the power of product marketing as you explore inbound and outbound strategies
- Leverage customer data to uncover insights and fuel innovation
- Develop impactful messaging to capture your audience’s attention
- Discover key strategies in customer segmentation and how to build buyer personas
- Examine each stage of the GTM plan and identify winning strategies
- Apply the right tactics at each stage of the customer journey to drive product adoption
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders buy-in to create value
By the end of this Cracking the Product Marketing Code book, you’ll have transformed into a product marketing expert enhancing product innovation, driving product adoption, and accelerating growth.