CompTIA A+ Practice Test Core 2 (220-1102)
- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 26, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837638896
- ISBN-13: 978-1837638895
CompTIA A+ Practice Test Core 2 (220-1102): Polish the skills needed to efficiently prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) exam by solving exam-oriented practice questions
The CompTIA A+ Core 2 certification validates the knowledge you need to support common operating systems and software installations. This book tests the skills essential for you to secure computing environments and troubleshoot common computing issues, while adhering to operational procedures through practice questions.
Using proven techniques to test a candidate’s knowledge of Core 2 (220-1102) exam objectives, this book will ensure that you’re well-prepared to pass the exam on your first attempt. The chapters in this book comprise multiple-choice questions at the same level of difficulty as those you’ll find in the official exam. All the questions are broken down into different chapters according to each exam domain, finishing with a 90-question mock exam to prepare you to confidently take the real exam. The chapters are designed in a way to not only test your knowledge, but also your ability to handle pressure during the exam.
- Use the appropriate Microsoft command-line tool in any given scenario
- Compare and contrast wireless security protocols and authentication methods
- Manage and configure basic security settings in the Microsoft Windows OS
- Implement workstation backup and recovery methods with ease
- Find out how to effectively use remote access technologies
- Get tested on communication techniques and professionalism
By the end of this CompTIA A+ Practice Test Core 2 (220-1102) book, you’ll be well-prepared to pass the CompTIA A+ Core 2 exam with confidence.