Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure
- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839216409
- ISBN-13: 978-1839216404
Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure: Leverage the power of Azure to get efficient data insights from your big data in real time
With data being generated at an exponential speed, organizations all over the world are migrating their infrastructure to the cloud. Application management becomes much easier when you use a cloud platform to build, manage, and deploy your services and applications.
Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure covers all that you need to extract useful insights from your data. You’ll explore the power of data with big data analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. You’ll also delve into data analytics by studying use cases that focus on creating actionable insights from near-real-time data. As you advance, you’ll learn to build an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud with machine learning and deep learning concepts.
- Explore the concepts of modern data warehouses and data pipelines
- Discover different design considerations while applying a cloud analytics solution
- Design an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud
- Differentiate between structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Choose a cloud-based service for your data analytics solutions
- Use Azure services to ingest, store and analyze data of any scale
By the end of this Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure book, you’ll have developed a solid understanding of data analytics with Azure and its practical implementation.