Clean Code in PHP
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 31, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804613878
- ISBN-13: 978-1804613870
Clean Code in PHP: Practical lessons, examples, and practices from PHP experts on how to take your PHP 8 skills to a professional level
PHP is a beginner-friendly language, but also one that is rife with complaints of bad code, yet no clean code books are specific to PHP. Enter Clean Code in PHP. This book is a one-stop guide to learning the theory and best practices of clean code specific to real-world PHP app development environments.
This PHP book is cleanly split to help you navigate through coding practices and theories to understand and adopt the nuances of the clean code paradigm. In addition to covering best practices, tooling for code quality, and PHP 8 design patterns, this book also presents tips and techniques for working on large-scale PHP apps with a team and writing effective documentation for your PHP projects.
- Build a solid foundation in clean coding to craft human-readable code
- Understand metrics to determine the quality of your code
- Get to grips with the basics of automated tests
- Implement continuous integration for your PHP applications
- Get an overview of software design patterns to help you write reusable code
- Gain an understanding of coding guidelines and practices for working in teams
By the end of this Clean Code in PHP book, you’ll be able to write human-friendly PHP code, which will fuel your PHP career growth and set you apart from the competition.
how to download this book
scroll down, you’ll see download button, you will need premium turbobit account. purchase it and download with turbo speed.
i dont have account