Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Study Guide
- Paperback: 211 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 25, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098132971
- ISBN-13: 978-1098132972
Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Study Guide: In-Depth Guidance and Practice
Exclusively on O’Reilly: Get more hands-on training and test your CKS exam readiness by working through the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Exam Prep Labs playlist. This collection of interactive labs provides hands-on training that enhances the exam prep provided by this Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Study Guide.
Vulnerabilities in software and IT infrastructure pose a major threat to organizations. In response, the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) developed the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) certification to verify an administrator’s proficiency to protect Kubernetes clusters and the cloud native software they contain. This practical book helps you fully prepare for the certification exam by walking you through all of the topics covered.
- Identify, mitigate, and/or minimize threats to cloud native applications and Kubernetes clusters
- Learn the ins and outs of Kubernetes’s security features, and external tools for security detection and mitigation purposes
- Demonstrate competency to perform the responsibilities of a Kubernetes administrator or application developer with a security viewpoint
- Solve real-world Kubernetes problems in a hands-on, command-line environment
- Effectively navigate and solve questions during the CKS exam
Different from typical multiple-choice formats used by other certifications, this performance-based exam requires deep knowledge of the tasks it covers under intense time pressure. If you want to pass the CKS exam on the first go, author Benjamin Muschko shares his personal experience to help you learn the objectives, abilities, and tips and tricks you need to pass on the first attempt.