Building Event-Driven Microservices
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (July 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492057894
- ISBN-13: 978-1492057895
Building Event-Driven Microservices: Leveraging Organizational Data at Scale
Organizations today often struggle to balance business requirements with ever-increasing volumes of data. Additionally, the demand for leveraging large-scale, real-time data is growing rapidly among the most competitive digital industries. Conventional system architectures may not be up to the task. With this Building Event-Driven Microservices practical guide, you’ll learn how to leverage large-scale data usage across the business units in your organization using the principles of event-driven microservices.
- How to leverage event-driven architectures to deliver exceptional business value
- The role of microservices in supporting event-driven designs
- Architectural patterns to ensure success both within and between teams in your organization
- Application patterns for developing powerful event-driven microservices
- Components and tooling required to get your microservice ecosystem off the ground
Author Adam Bellemare takes you through the process of building an event-driven microservice-powered organization. You’ll reconsider how data is produced, accessed, and propagated across your organization. Learn powerful yet simple patterns for unlocking the value of this data. Incorporate event-driven design and architectural principles into your own systems. And completely rethink how your organization delivers value by unlocking near-real-time access to data at scale.