Bug Bounty Hunting Essentials
- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788626893
- ISBN-13: 978-1788626897
Bug Bounty Hunting Essentials: Get hands-on experience on concepts of Bug Bounty Hunting
Bug bounty programs are the deals offered by prominent companies where-in any white-hat hacker can find bugs in the applications and they will have a recognition for the same. The number of prominent organizations having this program has increased gradually leading to a lot of opportunity for Ethical Hackers.
Bug Bounty Hunting Essentials book will initially start with introducing you to the concept of Bug Bounty hunting. Then we will dig deeper into concepts of vulnerabilities and analysis such as HTML injection, CRLF injection and so on. Towards the end of the book, we will get hands-on experience working with different tools used for bug hunting and various blogs and communities to be followed.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the basics of bug bounty hunting
- Hunt bugs in web applications
- Hunt bugs in Android applications
- Analyze the top 300 bug reports
- Discover bug bounty hunting research methodologies
- Explore different tools used for Bug Hunting
This book will get you started with bug bounty hunting and its fundamentals.