Blender 3D Incredible Models
- Paperback: 386 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 19, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801817812
- ISBN-13: 978-1801817813
Blender 3D Incredible Models: Learn all about hard-surface modeling in Blender while creating three increasingly complex projects: an assault rifle, a sci-fi racing ship, and an army tank
Blender is a massively popular and powerful 3D program, with versatile modeling abilities that make it a great way to enter the 3D modelling world.
Blender 3D Incredible Models is an extensive guide for those new to hard-surface modeling with Blender, helping you understand the complete range of tools and features it offers and how to employ those efficiently to create realistic models. You’ll be led through progressively more challenging modeling projects from an assault rifle and an army tank to a sci-fi spaceship model giving you a glimpse of all the skills you’d need in Blender’s vast ecosystem of features and functionality, ranging from textures, rendering, and UV mapping to lighting, rigging, and beyond. Each engaging project builds upon the last until you’re equipped with everything you need to tackle your own modeling challenges, whatever they may be.
- Dive into the fundamental theory behind hard-surface modeling
- Explore Blender’s extensive modeling tools and features
- Use references to produce sophisticated and accurate models
- Create models with realistic textures and materials
- Set up lighting and render your scenes with style
- Master the use of polygons to make game-optimized models
- Develop impressive animations by exploring the world of rigging
- Employ texture painting and modifiers to render the tiniest details
By the end of this Blender 3D Incredible Models book, you won’t just know how to create the models covered here, but you’ll be able to turn your own concepts and references into 3D Blender models too!