Beginning Spring Data
- Paperback: 439 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484287630
- ISBN-13: 978-1484287637
Beginning Spring Data: Data Access and Persistence for Spring Framework 6 and Boot 3
Use the popular Spring Data project for data access and persistence using various Java-based APIs such as JDBC, JPA, MongoDB, and more.
This book shows how to easily incorporate data persistence and accessibility into your microservices, cloud-native applications, and monolithic enterprise applications. It also teaches you how to perform unit and performance testing of a component that accesses a database. And it walks you through an example of each type of SQL and NoSQL database covered.
- Become familiar with the Spring Data project and its modules for data access and persistence
- Explore various SQL and NoSQL persistence types
- Uncover the persistence and domain models, and handle transaction management for SQL
- Migrate database changes and versioning for SQL
- Dive into NoSQL persistence with Redis, MongoDB, Neo4j, and Cassandra
- Handle reactive database programming and access with R2DBC and MongoDB
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing, and more
After reading this Beginning Spring Data: Data Access and Persistence for Spring Framework 6 and Boot 3 book, you’ll be able to create an application that interacts with one or multiple types of databases, and conduct unit and performance testing to analyze possible problems. Source code is available on GitHub.