Beginning Cloud Native Development with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE, and Kubernetes
- Paperback: 281 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 22, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484288319
- ISBN-13: 978-1484288313
Beginning Cloud Native Development with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE, and Kubernetes: Java DevOps for Building and Deploying Microservices-based Applications
Get ready to develop microservices using open source Eclipse MicroProfile and Jakarta EE, and deploy them on Kubernetes/Docker. This book covers best practices for developing cloud-native applications with MicroProfile and Jakarta EE.
This book introduces you to cloud-native applications and teaches you how to set up your development environment. You’ll learn about the various components of MicroProfile, such as fault tolerance, config, health check, metrics, and JWT auth. You’ll develop a RESTful web service made up of some microservices. You’ll deploy your application on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Build your first cloud-native Java-based app with the open source MicroProfile platform, and Jakarta EE 10 APIs
- Develop a RESTful web service using MicroProfile and Jakarta EE
- Discover and explore the key components of the MicroProfile framework, such as config, metrics, health, JWT authentication, and more
- Deploy your cloud-native application on the Kubernetes container orchestration platform
- Get up to speed with other popular technologies such as Docker containers, Kubernetes clusters, and Zipkin
After reading this Beginning Cloud Native Development with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE, and Kubernetes book, you’ll come away with the fundamentals you need to build and deploy your first cloud-native Java-based app.
Exclusive Offer! Order EMS Pulse Neckology Lymphvity Massager Set Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.