Azure Security Cookbook
- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 24, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804617962
- ISBN-13: 978-1804617960
Azure Security Cookbook: Gain critical real-world skills to secure your Microsoft Azure infrastructure against cyber attacks
With evolving threats, securing your cloud workloads and resources is of utmost importance. Azure Security Cookbook is your comprehensive guide to understanding specific problems related to Azure security and finding the solutions to these problems.
This book starts by introducing you to recipes on securing and protecting Azure Active Directory (AD) identities. After learning how to secure and protect Azure networks, you’ll explore ways of securing Azure remote access and securing Azure virtual machines, Azure databases, and Azure storage. As you advance, you’ll also discover how to secure and protect Azure environments using the Azure Advisor recommendations engine and utilize the Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Microsoft Sentinel tools. Finally, you’ll be able to implement traffic analytics; visualize traffic; and identify cyber threats as well as suspicious and malicious activity.
- Find out how to implement Azure security features and tools
- Understand how to provide actionable insights into security incidents
- Gain confidence in securing Azure resources and operations
- Shorten your time to value for applying learned skills in real-world cases
- Follow best practices and choices based on informed decisions
- Better prepare for Microsoft certification with a security element
By the end of this Azure Security Cookbook, you will have an arsenal of solutions that will help you secure your Azure workload and resources.